A complete list of all political parties in Pakistan participating in the Election 2018 and subsequent by-elections. Any Political Party in Pakistan who wish to contest election and issue tickets to its candidates must register under Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP). In Pakistan, there are thousands of political parties registered, some are active with thousands of members and some are inactive. Some Political Parties are national parties (contesting elections at the national level for National Assemblies seats) and some are regional parties who contest elections at local level. Independents are individuals without any political party affiliation and are free to contest election at any level.
Major Political parties participating in 2023 General Election in Pakistan:
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) – Imran Khan
- Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) – Bilawal Bhutto Zardari
- Pakistan Muslim League (N) (PML-N) – Shahbaz Sharif
- Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) – Farooq Sattar
- Awami National Party (ANP) – Asfandyar Wali Khan
- Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam (F) (JUI-F) – Maulana Fazlur Rehman
- Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) – Sirajul Haq
- Balochistan National Party (BNP) – Akhtar Mengal
- National Party (NP) – Hasil Bizenjo
- Pakistan Muslim League (Q) (PML-Q) – Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain.