Find the latest Prize Bonds Draw Results and complete schedule of all 24 Draws taking place in major cities throughout the year 2023. Find the latest Prize Bonds Draw Results and complete schedule of all 24 Draws taking place in major cities throughout the year 2023. Prize Bonds under National Savings Bonds in Pakistan are bearer type of security available in the denominations of Rs.100, Rs.200, Rs.750, Rs.1,500, Rs.25,000 and Rs.40,000. At least twice every month, usually on the 1st and 15th of each month, the Ministry of Finance announces winners for the Bonds draw which are categorized as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
Check latest Prize Bond Draw Result and Prize Bond Schedule. Also See Prize bonds scheme details for the winning amounts during the year 2023.
Latest Prize Bond Result Today
Latest Prize Bond Result 2023 announcement are here with complete list of all winning bond numbers and their corresponding cash prizes. The result of a Prize Bond draw is usually announced by the government of Pakistan through the National Savings organization and published in newspapers and on the official website of the National Savings organization. The Prize Bond result is the final determination of the winners for a specific series of Prize Bonds and is based on a random selection process. Bondholders can check their Prize Bond numbers against the result to see if they have won a cash prize.
- PM Shahbaz invites Imran Khan for APC after Peshawar incident
- Kamran Akmal, Sami and Yasir appointed PCB Selection Committee members
- PTI’s Shahbaz Gill indictment in sedition case on Feb 11
- Police get two-days physical remand of Sheikh Rashid
- Shaheen Afridi Wedding: Afridi reaches Karachi amid wedding preparations
- PSL 2023 schedule announced with Feb 13 Start
- Pakistan, Qatar sign $16 billion LNG deal
Prize Bond Schedule 2023
Schedule of Prize Bonds Draw from January 2023 to December 2023 with Prize Bonds Draw Dates, Time Table and Schedule list in various cities for different types of National Saving Prize Bonds including RS. 100 Prize Bonds, RS. 200 Prize Bonds, RS. 750 Prize Bonds and RS. 1500 Prize Bonds. 25000 Prize Bonds and RS. 40000 Prize Bonds in Pakistan are considered Premium bonds. There are a total of 24 total draws in 10 Cities including Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Multan, Sialkot and Muzaffarabad during this year 2023.
|S. No.||Announce Date/Day||Prize Bonds||City|
|Rs. 750 /-||Karachi|
|Rs. 1,500 /-||Quetta|
|Rs. 100 /-||Rawalpindi|
|Rs. 25,000 /-||Hyderabad|
|Rs. 40,000 /-||Multan|
|Rs. 200 /-||Faisalabad|
|Rs. 750 /-||Peshawar|
|Rs. 1,500 /-||Lahore|
|Rs. 100 /-||Multan|
|Rs. 25,000 /-||Faisalabad|
|Rs. 40,000 /-||Muzaffarabad|
|Rs. 200 /-||Quetta|
|Rs. 750 /-||Rawalpindi|
|Rs. 1,500 /-||Peshawar|
|Rs. 25,000 /-||Sialkot|
|Rs. 40,000 /-||Quetta|
|Rs. 200 /-||Hyderabad|
|Rs. 750 /-||Muzaffarabad|
|Rs. 1,500 /-||Faisalabad|
|Rs. 25,000 /-||Rawalpindi|
|Rs. 40,000 /-||Karachi|
|Rs. 200 /-||Multan|
Download the Schedule
Right-click and save-as image to download and save the 2023 Draw Schedule of all Prize Bonds in Pakistan:
“Thrift as a national asset is going to play an important part in the building up of the state. So save and invest in Pakistan saving certificates”Quaid-E-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
In Pakistan, Prize Bonds are a type of savings bond issued by the government. They are considered a low-risk investment, as they are backed by the government and do not have a fixed rate of return. Instead, they offer regular prize draws, where bondholders can win cash prizes.
Prize Bonds are available in denominations of Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 750, Rs. 1,500, Rs. 7,500, Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 40,000. The prize money for each draw is determined by the total amount of bonds in circulation, and the number of prizes offered can vary from draw to draw.
Bondholders can purchase Prize Bonds from authorized banks and National Savings Centers in Pakistan.
Prize Bond Draw in Pakistan
A Prize Bond draw is an event in Pakistan in which the winners of cash prizes are determined for a specific series of Prize Bonds. Prize Bond draws are held regularly, usually on a monthly basis, and are organized by the government of Pakistan through the National Savings organization.
During a Prize Bond draw, bond numbers are randomly selected and the bondholders with the corresponding numbers win cash prizes. The amount of the prizes depends on the total value of Prize Bonds in circulation and the number of winners selected in a particular draw.
The results of Prize Bond draws are usually published in newspapers and on the official website of the National Savings organization.
Types of Prize Bonds in Pakistan
In Pakistan, there are several types of Prize Bonds, each with a different denomination and different cash prize structures:
- Rs. 100 Prize Bond: This is the smallest denomination of Prize Bond and is widely used by people as a low-risk investment option. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is held twice a month and offers cash prizes ranging from Rs. 750 to Rs. 1,500,000.
- Rs. 200 Prize Bond: This is a higher denomination of Prize Bond, offering slightly larger cash prizes. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is also held twice a month.
- Rs. 750 Prize Bond: This is a higher denomination Prize Bond, offering larger cash prizes compared to the Rs. 100 and Rs. 200 Prize Bonds. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is held once a month.
- Rs. 1,500 Prize Bond: This is an even higher denomination Prize Bond, offering larger cash prizes compared to the Rs. 750 Prize Bond. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is also held once a month.
- Rs. 7,500 Prize Bond: This is a higher denomination Prize Bond, offering even larger cash prizes. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is held once every three months.
- Rs. 15,000 Prize Bond: This is an even higher denomination Prize Bond, offering even larger cash prizes compared to the Rs. 7,500 Prize Bond. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is also held once every three months.
- Rs. 40,000 Prize Bond: This is the highest denomination Prize Bond, offering the largest cash prizes. The Prize Bond draw for this denomination is held once every six months.
Government Prize Bonds Scheme in Pakistan
Prize Bonds are bearer type of security available in the denominations of Rs.100, Rs.200, Rs.750, Rs.1,500, Rs.7,500, Rs.15,000, Rs.25,000 and Rs.40,000. These bonds are issued in series. Each series consist of one less than 1,000,000 bonds. No fixed return is paid but prize draws are held on quarterly basis. The draws are held under common draw method and the number of prizes are same for each series. It means that if 50 series of Rs.200 Prize Bond are in circulation. Then on each draw we have 50 winners of 1st prize and 250 winners of 2nd Prize and so on. The number and amount of prizes on various denomination of prize bonds for each series is shown in the following table:
|Denomination||First Prize||Winning Amount (Rs)||2nd Prize||Winning Amount (Rs)||3rd Prize||Winning Amount (Rs)|
|Prize Bond RS. 100/-||
|Prize Bond RS. 200/-||
|Prize Bond RS. 750/-||
|Prize Bond RS. 1,500/-||
|Prize Bond RS. 25,000/-||
|Prize Bond RS. 40,000/-||
Analysis & Guess Papers
Here are our users & members analysis and guess papers. Please use the suggestions, analysis and guess papers uploaded by members wisely. We discourage any charges/fees payment to anyone in this regard. PT is not responsible for any loss resulting in your interaction with anyone for any purpose.